We’ve been working hard (like elves in a workshop) on fresh firmware for Pebblers to enjoy. We’re pleased to announce the release of PebbleOS v1.14.1. This Update includes new features, improvements, and fixes.
- Do Not Disturb. Block notifications for a set period of time (from Pebble: Settings » Notifications » Do Not Disturb).
- Alarms app update. Create multiple Alarms, toggle Alarms on/off, and edit existing Alarms.
- New “Snooze Alarm.” Customizable via the Pebble Alarms app.
- Improved Notification Control. Specify what notifications are displayed (Notifications On, Phone Calls Only, or Notifications Off). Notification settings are now accessible more quickly through a dedicated menu (Settings » Notifications).
- Improved iOS performance. Notifications are now sent more quickly from your iOS device to Pebble. After exiting Airplane Mode, Pebble will now search for connectable iOS devices immediately, instead of waiting one minute.
- Fixed an issue where Pebble may enter “Recovery Mode” immediately after updating to 1.13 firmware.
- Fixed an issue affecting some iOS Pebblers experiencing dropped Bluetooth connections, a few seconds after connecting.
- Fixed an issue where Caller ID data would not display on Pebble after receiving a missed call.
- Fixed Bluetooth data transfer reliability issues, particularly during a firmware update.
- Fixed an issue where Pebble would sometimes keep vibrating after dismissing or answering a phone call.
- We recently released Beta 3 of Pebble SDK 2.0, featuring bug fixes, stability improvements, and new features.
- For more, visit the full SDK 2.0 Beta 3 Release Notes »
To update your Pebble firmware, simply open the Pebble iOS or Android app to begin the process (extra help can be found on our Support page, if needed).
Of course, you’ll need to have a Pebble to enjoy all the fun new features and updates 🙂 Jet Black and Cherry Red Pebbles are available now for delivery in time for the Holidays at getpebble.com.
— Robert Nelson (@robertnelson) December 13, 2013
Why yes I am sitting at my desk cheering because Do Not Disturb is now a thing on the @Pebble Smartwatch.
— Lyssa Meyer (@macgurlnet) December 13, 2013
Bloody hell, @Pebble notifications come through in a split second now after the firmware update. Do not disturb is a great new feature too!
— Ben Johnston (@BenJohnston_) December 13, 2013
— Nathan Teeter (@MacBoy__Pro) December 13, 2013
The new @Pebble update fixed everything that was bothering me about the watch. Woot!
— Ryan Kubo (@ryankubo) December 13, 2013
— JohnTW (@jwiskowski) December 13, 2013