We’re happy to announce the latest Pebble Android App (v.2.0.15) is available now on the Google Play Store. As of this writing, the update has only just been made public. It may take time for the new version to appear on all Play Store servers globally.
Pebblers can expect a more stable experience with this latest update, especially regarding the reliability of Bluetooth connections across a wide range of compatible Android devices.
Full release notes below.
Pebble Android App (v.2.0.15) Release notes:
- Improved overall stability.
- Improved performance in app load times and responsiveness.
- Improved Bluetooth connection reliability, especially for sports and fitness applications.
- Support for selecting a Pebble from multiple paired Pebbles.
- Ability to connect to a Pebble when there is no Internet connection.
- Added notifications for firmware updates (when Pebble app is running in the foreground).
- New features in 2.0 require Android 4.0 or newer.