Our Team’s been hard at work and are happy to share updates to your Pebble’s firmware, Android app, and iOS app…all on the same day! As of this writing, the updates have only just been made public. It may take time for what’s new to appear for you.
- To update your Pebble firmware, open your current Pebble smartphone app.
- To update your Pebble smartphone apps, visit either the Google Play or iTunes app store, whichever is appropriate for your device.
Full release notes below.
Pebble Firmware 2.1 (Release Notes)
- Notifications can be cleared via Settings » Notifications » Clear History.
- Improved consistency of battery monitoring.
- Improved Bluetooth reliability when reconnecting.
- Fixed caller ID sometimes not displaying on outgoing calls.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Android Pebble App 188.8.131.52 (Release Notes)
- Hotfix for a crash-on-boot issue some Android 2.0.15 users were seeing.
- No other major changes from version 2.0.15.
iOS Pebble App 2.1.3 (Release Notes)
- No other major changes from version 2.1.1.