We’re all about making the Pebble experience better over time, thanks to regular updates and feedback from the community.
Today, we’re happy to share updates to Pebble Time’s operating system and Android apps that bring top-requested settings and features to your wrist (full release notes below).
As you wish! Version 3.2 of the Pebble Time firmware’s got new settings for backlight intensity and duration.
Can do! Today’s update makes vibration intensity and font sizes in notifications, layouts, and other areas of the system adjustable from the original defaults.
The fact that Pebblers themselves have a hand in the features and updates that come along the way is amazing—we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Those with Pebble and Pebble Steel have been eager to see support for the timeline interface and other Pebble Time-related features on their watches as well. We’re committed to making sure all Pebble watches—both our newest offerings and legacy models—get better with time.
Our plan is to update Pebble and Pebble Steel to the latest version of the operating system—including timeline and unlimited apps—later this year. While we don’t have an exact timeframe to share yet, rest assured that it’s a leading priority for the software team. As always, we’ll share new developments as they happen.
Until next time,
Pebble Time Firmware 3.2 Release Notes
- New Backlight settings: Adjust intensity and time-out duration.
- New Font Size settings: Adjust the displayed font size in notifications, layouts, and other areas of the system.
- New Vibration settings: Adjust the vibration strength for notifications, incoming calls, alerts, etc. Default vibration setting is less strong than the previous default.
- Music (Android): Added support for most music players (e.g. Pandora, Spotify, Songza), improved display of track metadata, play/pause detection (app now displays separate pause and play icons to match current playback status).
- Notifications: A collection of improvements and fixes to enhance the notifications experience, including a new Dismiss All action.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- To update: Select Menu » Support » Update Your Pebble within the Pebble Time app for iOS or Android.
Pebble Time App for Android 3.2.0 Release Notes
- NEW: Search bar to find saved apps and watchfaces in your My Pebble menu.
- NEW: Notification preferences are now preserved after updating the Android app to a new version.
- IMPROVED: Support for setting up long canned replies to notifications.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements to version 3.1.1.
- Download 3.2.0 from the Google Play Store.