Note: Post has been updated to include availability of Pebble Time Round metal bands for sale at pebble.com.
It Started with a Text
Seven years ago, I interrupted a morning bike ride to pull out my phone and check a text message. That moment inspired me to work on what became the original Pebble smartwatch.
Pebble has since established a lineup of uncomplicated smartwatches that enhance, simplify, and blend into our lives. Supported by amazing, die-hard users, we get to build technology that delights people every day. Our approach is simple and drives all we do: Start small. Improve constantly. Be faithful to your community. Get better with time.
Today, we are setting new standard for what smartwatches can be and who they can be for. Today, Pebble comes full circle.
Meet Pebble Time Round
It’s lighter and thinner than any other, but yes, this is a smartwatch.
Pebble Time Round is faithful to timeless watch design while being a true Pebble at heart. The beautiful, always-on, e-paper display discreetly camouflages the smarts within. Summon timeline to keep tabs on your day. Leave the phone in your bag and bring notifications, messages, incoming calls, and music controls to your wrist. Pebble Time Round is the perfect companion for those who like their wearable tech a bit more incognito.
More to Love, Less to Wear
At 7.5mm thin and weighing just 28 grams, Pebble Time Round is the thinnest and lightest smartwatch in the world.
With a variety of available band sizes, watch finishes, and band options, Pebble Time Round suits more people than ever. Start with a band size—20mm or 14mm—that fits you best. Pick a finish to match your style: Black, Silver, or a special-edition Rose Gold exclusively for the 14mm band size.
Polish off Pebble Time Round’s look with bespoke watchfaces in the Pebble appstore or with a selection of quick-change bands in genuine leather or stainless steel.
Great watches are easy to wear, with little reason to take them off. Pebble Time Round features days-long battery life, minutes-quick charging (just 15 minutes to get a day’s worth of use), and splash resistance for rainy days. Your wrist will never feel naked for long.
Reserve Pebble Time Round Today, Shipping Starts in November
Pebble Time Round starts at $249 and can be reserved at Pebble.com (shipping worldwide), Best Buy, Target, and Amazon. Watches start shipping and will be available at US and Canadian retailers in early November.
Retail availability in the UK will begin later this year, followed by EU retailers in early 2016.
Pebble Time Round & Time Steel Backers
We understand that announcing Pebble Time Round while wrapping up Pebble Time Steel rewards is a big surprise. Pebble Time Round offers a different mix of features and style, but we’d like to give Pebble Time Steel backers a chance to fall in love with both. For their patience and support, we’re offering Time Steel backers an exclusive discount and trial plan:
- Reserve Pebble Time Round at pebble.com before November 8 with the same email address you used to back Pebble Time Steel on Kickstarter. You will not be charged until your order ships.
- Enjoy Pebble Time Steel while waiting for Pebble Time Round to arrive. You may cancel your reservation at any time if you decide Pebble Time Steel is the one for you.
- When your Pebble Time Round ships, we will automatically discount the order by $50.
- When your Pebble Time Round arrives, try it for up to 30 days alongside Pebble Time Steel.
- If you love both watches, Pebble Time Round is yours to keep for the discounted price!
- During the trial period, you may return Pebble Time Round or Pebble Time Steel, and we’ll refund you for the Pebble Time Round order. The price of watch you keep will equal your Pebble Time Steel pledge amount, plus the cost of return shipping.
- Full details about this discount and trial plan can be found on our Help site.
Let’s Share Pebble with the World
With Pebble Time Round in the mix, there’s great Pebble options for everyone. It’s never been easier to have a smartwatch that fits your style, blends into your life, and delivers tiny moments of awesome every day.
Until next time,
Eric + Team Pebble